- Some quilters wrap the flannel around thin composite boards that are laid out in a horizontal arrangement.
- Because they are less likely to distract from the quilt, neutral colors of flannel are typically the ideal choice for design walls.
- Some examples of neutral colors are white, ivory, and beige.
It is common for flannel sheets to be more cost-effective than flannel yardage since they cover larger areas.
How can I decorate my walls with flannel?
- Attaching the flannel side of a vinyl tablecloth with a flannel backing to your wall in this manner: In the event that you want to be able to remove and roll up your wall in the event that, you know, you’re having guests over and pretending you have other hobbies than simply quilting, this might be a terrific solution for you if you do it the proper way.
- Purchase a real wall with a professional design—there are such things available!