- Create a triangle by folding the scarf in half lengthwise
- Take hold of the two points on opposite sides of the triangle with each hand
- Put the two ends behind your head and cross them
- Turn them around so that they face the front
- Either tuck the two ends of the scarf beneath the remaining portion of the scarf, or leave the ends hanging loosely to the side. It is up to you to decide. Style according to your whims
- Variations on How to Tie a Square Scarf 1.
- Start by folding the scarf in half and bringing the two ends together to form a triangle.
- Wrap the scarf around your neck starting from the front, bringing the ends of the scarf around to the back, and positioning the triangle so that it is centered on your body.
- Make a cross with the ends, and then bring them in front of you.
Tuck the ends of the knot underneath the newly created triangle in the front.
How do you wear a big square scarf as a shawl?
You may make yourself a shawl by wrapping it around your shoulders and securing it with a knot or a scarf ring. Create a huge triangle with your scarf by folding it. You should sling it over your shoulders in an asymmetrical manner. Move the trail that is the furthest away from you to the opposite shoulder and let it dangle in your back.
How do you wrap a large scarf around your neck?
- As shown on Jalynn from The Red Closet Diary, blanket scarves may be worn in a variety of ways, such as an enormous kerchief.
- This is made possible by the square form of the blanket scarf.
- Grab two opposing corners of the scarf, then cross them behind your neck and bring them around to the front of the scarf.
- This completes the knot.
- After that, all you have to do is tuck the tails beneath the triangle.
How do you wrap a long scarf?
After folding the scarf in half along its length, wrap it around your neck in such a way that both ends hang in front of you. Reduce the length of the end that is attached to the loop so that it is shorter than the other end, then thread the longer end through the loop. Adjust it to your satisfaction. To get Elizabeth Hurley’s signature look, gently tie the ends or leave them hang loose.
How do you wrap a scarf around your body?
To get this look, just roll your scarf until it is the breadth you wish, wrap it around your waist, and tuck the ends underneath (in the same manner that you would tuck the ends of a towel turban). If you want to make absolutely certain that you do not get unraveled in the course of the day, you may also fasten the ends in place with covert safety pins.
How do you wear a scarf with a multi colored outfit?
If you are going to wear a scarf with many colors, choose one that repeats a color from another accessory you are wearing so that the whole thing seems coordinated and put together. The blogger’s signature all-American look may be replicated by folding a square scarf into a triangle, wrapping it once around the neck, and tying it in the front.